Turnaround Time

Contacted the company after applying the product and two days later rain washed it offand it splashed up and ruined my garage and doors. Was hoping for info on how to clean it and after numerous contacts, form filling out, received a letter in the mail stating that they are sorry and said I applied it during rain which is not the truth.

Product stated 36 hours prior and I did so. They do not stand by their products, and did not communicate well.

I have photos, but am unable to upload. Now I wasted money and have a new pole barn with black spots!!

Review about: Gardner Gibson Sealcoat.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

A several years ago this company and others started taking out chemicals that helped these sealers and patch harden/dry because they are considered VOCs. I don't see how a product that dries slower, peels or disintegrates faster is better for the environment.

Most stores sell the same crap with similar formulas Years ago most sealers initial dry would be around 4 hours and be ready for traffic in 24-36 hours. Now 60 hours later the sealers and patches are still soft and tacky.